We move forward with you, every step of the way...
Our customers understand that a partnership with Digital Arena ensures their business has the most cost effective and optimum operating environment available.
With Digital Arena on-board, you and your team will sleep better knowing that our on-site and remote IT and software support teams are never more than a phone call away. There to provide a helping hand and keep things running efficiently, and with our proactive, preventative maintenance approach we identify issues before they turn into problems.
In the rare event of a hardware failure, fire or theft, you can be sure that we’ll come running with back-up equipment and a skilled team to get things back on track with minimum loss of productivity. And never any fuss...
Step 1: Analysis
The partnership starts from day one with a thorough and honest appraisal of your current IT configuration, in-depth interviews, equipment profiling and workflow analysis. From this platform of understanding we develop a strategy and cost estimate to maximise your existing technology investment, resolve any immediate technology issues, and optimise your workplace environment.
Step 2: Configure
Once your computers are set-up to their optimum and backups are operating with reliable networking and server support, we work with your team to bring everyone up to speed. Including workflow enhancements like centralised font management, catalogued archive systems, file and job management structures, PDF workflow, online proofing, job management solutions and more.
Step 3: Support
A programme of preventative maintenance and staff support ensures performance levels are maintained, relevant updates are applied and your team is kept up to date with our helping hand never more than a phone call away. Our heavy investment in research and development means your solutions are current and leading edge.
IT support services include:
- Mac and Windows integration
- File server cross platform integration
- Networking – planning, integration and management
- Internet VPN, Firewall Routing and traffic reporting
- Server RAID configuration and drive based synchronisation
- Automated on-site and off-site business backups
- Automated IP based mobile user backups
- Catalogued file archive systems
- Centralised Font Server solutions and font support
- Domain and email management and support
- Local or cloud based email, calendar and contact solutions for Mac/Win and Smartphone integration
- Web based FTP solutions
- Hardware asset management including serial, warranty information, software, licensing management including license numbers, keys, upgrade history and CPU assignment
- Business administration management of all technology based logins
- Adobe CS product support
- Technology consultation on business growth or efficiency requirements
- Consultation and management of business relocation and telecommunications