Get your InDesign documents online in 3 simple steps
Create rich, easy to use documents online. No Flash coding. No middleman. No extra processing costs.
Simply upload your brochures, catalogues or presentations straight out of Adobe InDesign CS4 or later – reduce printing costs and give the planet a break.
Documents Online features include:
- More professional and user friendly than static PDFs
- Supports audio and video placed in your InDesign pages
- Supports go to page, email or web hyperlinks created in your InDesign pages
- Create your own custom documentsonline URL
- Place your custom URL on other websites for direct link throughs or load the URL within a frame on your own site
- Cheaper than many Flash-based alternatives
- Fast viewing access
- Re-upload new versions of your online document at no extra cost
- An easy DIY application for any designer, so you retain the control
Three pricing models to choose from depending on how long you want your document to be online and available to others. Once you have registered, you can create a new Document Online and upload your file for free. Your document online will remain accessible for 10 days at no cost before requiring activation and payment – allowing you to review and share your Document Online URL with others.
Documents Online will send you an email 10 days before your document is due to expire with options to renew. All payments are managed through the secure Paypal service.
To get the most value from your Documents Online subscription, create a custom URL that is generic for the purpose. If you're uploading a seasonal catalogue or monthly newsletter, your generic URL will then be suitable for all versions of your document. For example: http://www.documentsonline.co.nz/mybrochure
Remember even after activating your Document Online, you can login and replace the current document with a new version at any time – at no additional cost.
Pricing displayed is in NZ Dollars and excludes GST.
To view our Adobe InDesign preparation guide click here.
Click below to get started with Documents Online today, or for more information call Neil McGowan on +64 9 477 0396.