Adding speed, accuracy and control to your brand
Helium stores and manages all your brand elements and product information in one central location.
It's your single source of the truth!
Helium is a Digital Asset Management solution used by the retail, creative, publishing and manufacturing industries to manage valuable digital files, product imagery and marketing copy, advertising artwork and brand resources; adding dramatic speed and accuracy to your workflow processes and brand control.
At Helium’s core is a database capable of storing all your brand and product images, video and sound files securely, allowing your clients and colleagues to preview, approve, collaborate, collect and distribute brand elements and download files as they need them.
Why do I need a DAM?
- Provides a single source of the truth for all of your product imagery and marketing copy, brand materials and resources
- Facilitates best practice brand management
- Provides online briefing tools to simplify communications and reduce human error
- Significantly speeds up your marketing production processes
- Direct integration with InDesign for the automation of point of sale material, ticketing, retail mailers, product sheets and more...
- Store your packaging and labeling, InDesign templates (for brochures, POS, advertising etc), images (any resolution), logos, fonts, brand guidelines, multimedia (audio/video), briefing forms, ordering forms and more...
Helium features include:
- Powerful, intuitive search engine
- API tools to allow your website and point of sale database to automatically update with the latest product imagery and copy
- Categorisation and grouping of products for easy searching
- Daily and monthly reporting of user access and assets download
- Create collections of assets for download or forwarding on to suppliers
- Create printable contact sheets of product imagery for easy review
- Give access to global partners with permissions controlled by you
- Provide online access to support and training videos to global offices and stores
Helium is used by many leading Australasian ad agencies, manufacturers and retailers to manage their digital assets, improve workflow efficiency, share and deliver brand controlled artwork, reduce turnaround times and recreation costs.